1. The Menara MBPJ Towerrun is organized by Malaysia Towerrunning Association and Majlis Bandaraya Petaling Jaya (“the Organizers”).
2. All prospective participants must complete an entry form in the official online registration or any authorized forms for registration provided by the Organizers. Participants are deemed as participants in the race and are to agree on the waiver of the Organizers’ liability as stated in the online registration or the manual forms.
3. The official online registration including authorized manual registration must be filled in the names as stated in the IC, and a confirmation of the participant’s agreement to abide by all event Rules and Regulations.
4. Registration for participation in the race is only confirmed upon the successful completion of the race entry form, entry fee payment and issuance of a race identification number.
5. Participants must complete their registration details with true, accurate and current information correctly and not provide misinformation.
6. Inaccurate or incomplete information can be grounds for disqualification or barring from the event with no issuance of a refund.
7. Participants must agree to receive contact from the Organizers from time to time by email. Any notice sent by email by the Organizers or the party so assigned by the Organizer to the supplied address on the registration form shall be deemed received by the Participants.
8. Only participants wearing the bib for the event can enter the towerrun.
9. Transfer of bib registration is not allowed.
10. Abiding rules and regulation of the event and local laws: In addition to adhering to the event’s Rules and Regulations, all participants will be required to abide to all local laws and customs while participating in the event.
11. Waiver for loss clause : The Organizers will not be responsible for any loss and/or damage, personal or otherwise to the participants for any conditions in respect of the race and the organization of the event include all management of the event whether it be with respect to location logistic and etc.
12. Indemnity against the Organizers. The participant shall indemnify any loss or damages that is suffered by the Organizers for any legal action taken against the Organizer by third party for any fault caused by the participants.
13. Baggage deposit : There is no baggage deposit at the venue.
14. The Organizers reserve the right to modify or substitute any of these R&Rs and/or T&Cs from time to time as they deem fit. If there is ambiguity in any of these provisions, the Organizers shall be the authority to interpret and in so doing, they will take into account the interests of all the affected participants. Any amendments to these R&Rs and/or T&Cs will be updated on the Organizers’ website or social media page.
15. Postponement on situation beyond control. The Organizers reserve the right to cancel or postpone the event at any time with or without prior notice to the Participant, in which case they will make reasonable effort to inform the Participant prior to the date of the event. If the event has to be postponed, there shall be no refund of fees paid and the Organizers shall not be liable for any other loss or inconvenience caused.
16. Participant’s waiver on safety: Whilst reasonable precaution will be taken by the Organizers to ensure the Participants’ safety, the Participants take part in the event at their own risk and the Organizers will not be responsible or held liable for any injury or death howsoever arising from training for or during participation in Event. Participants and/or their assignees or successor, upon registration hereby waived their rights to take any legal action or make any claims, whether or not arising from contract or negligence or under any laws or enactment or misunderstanding by the Participants of any aspect of this event, against the Organizers for any loss, injury and damage pertaining to their participation in the Event .
17. Participants are strongly encouraged to consult their medical practitioner prior to registration and before the actual event day.